Irish crochet bookmarks

crochetrae

Those are beautiful. I'd love to make them, although I'm probably not advanced enough as a crocheter yet.

What level crochet skill would you call these? Intermediate? Advanced? Just wondering.

Great job!

Those are beautiful. I'd love to make them, although I'm probably not advanced enough as a crocheter yet.

What level crochet skill would you call these? Intermediate? Advanced? Just wondering.

Great job!

Claire, I'm not real good at that. Sometimes what I think is really easy, others consider to be difficult. Can you make flowers? If so, no problem. You just make several different sizes of flowers and a couple of sprays and glue them all onto a handle of your choice and in the arrangement you like. That was actually the hardest part, determing how you want it all arranged. :lol

Susan

• 4 weeks later...

gorgeous bookmarks. i personally think it should be used as an accent for a dress or coat to show-off the intricate design. :manyheart

• 2 years later...

I know this is an old thread, but I just had to comment. These are truely lovely. I can definately see them being worn in the hair or on a neckband by a bride. Beautiful work!

• 1 month later...

Archived