I've joined at last!

RachelG

Hi everybody! :wave

I've been here almost every day for weeks as a guest, and I finally decided "well, why not join?" I've been having fun reading about everything crochet here, and I love the new look. :bounce

I don't have a blog, but, as most of you probably know, I'm kept busy with my site: Crochet Pattern Central

One of my favorite sites to watch is Kim's Crochet Me. I was so happy to receive my first newsletter this morning and even happier to see that it contained two new patterns. (I love finding out about new patterns so I can put them on CPC.)

I look forward to posting more in this great community...

Thanks,

Rachel

Can somebody please tell me why the URL isn't clickable? I thought I made it into a link! I had the HTML tags around it and I checked the box "Convert URL links". Thanks. Also, how does one go about making a signature?

Welcome! Above the text box to type in your reply, you'll see formatting: plain text, ezcodes, and html...make sure you have ezcodes selected, since the link you posted was an ezcode :) Glad to have you here and hope to see you around often!

HI Rachel and :welcome !

I so love your sight. :)

To add a signature, go to "My Control Center" and click on "Account Preferences". You'll find an option for "Custom Signature" and you can create away. :fluffy I think you have the option of HTML or ezcodes there also.

Hi, Rachel! Welcome! :welcome Glad to have you here! I love your site, Crochet Pattern Central! I have been there many times. :bigsmile

Another tip, you can go back and edit your post to make that link clickable (like Chelle explained). To the left of the post, look under your name, and there will be a link that says Edit. Just click that and you can make any changes.

Archived