Naida from Jersey

:woohoo hello everyone. Mind if I join?? I am so glad I found this board. My name is Naida, I am 27 years old, a stay at hom mommy from Jersey. I have two children, ages 8 and 4.

I love to crochet and hope to sell my work soon online. But that still a ways away, since each time I make stuff, I end up giving it away to friends and family...lol..I dabble in knitting but get frustrated with it and go back to my crocheting...lol...I always work several projects and am addicted to collecting patterns. I cant help myself. I am a certified yarn addict..lol

How is everyone, its great to be here

have a good Sunday:knit

Naida

Hi, Nadia! Welcome! :welcome Glad you found us! I'm addicted to collecting patterns too! Like most folks here, I love yarn, but patterns are my real weakness. :lol

:grouphug thanks everyone for the warm welcomes! It's nice to meet you all. I was lookking at your websites and blogs, wow!!! great work!!:clap

Holly, I'm from West Paterson and the only place I buy yarn is at Ragshop. I havent found any yarn stores around here, I hear theres great ones in NY though.

take care all,

Naida:angel

• 5 years later...
:grouphug thanks everyone for the warm welcomes! It's nice to meet you all. I was lookking at your websites and blogs, wow!!! great work!!:clap

Holly, I'm from West Paterson and the only place I buy yarn is at Ragshop. I havent found any yarn stores around here, I hear theres great ones in NY though.

take care all,

Naida:angel

Welcome!!! :manyheart I live in PA but travel to NJ for work. I know your part of NJ very well as I've lived in NJ all my life until a few years ago. I classify myself as a beginner but would love to learn from someone in person. ;)

Welcome Naida, I completely understand the thought about earning some money with my crochet, but I am always figuring out who would really like what I’m making and then it becomes a gift. You should check out some other sections of our village, there you will find some great information about crochet based businesses, along with some “How To’s”

John Hablinski, Corpus Christi, Texas, USA

Archived