Psychotic Tomato with Pattern Link

ladylinoleum

Why is it that after looking at these guys - i'm suddenly hungry - humh......
Stop!! Back away from that Tomato ma'am! You KNOW you don't want to eat it and make my friends at the VLA upset now..... :lol

They are now living in a quiet paradise on a private Island somewhere off the coast of Southwest Florida. Even though the Florida tomatoes can never match the South Jersey tomatoes he will forever have his soul mate Jersey Tomato Doll to live in a world of warmth,peace and love. th_TomatoRetirement001.jpg (clickable)
Once again Mary Jo you have outdone yourself!! And is that a little mini-tomato sized stoggie I see peeping out of Tommys mouth? *grin* Love the lashes on Jersey Tomato Doll!

This is so much fun to see what folks are creating! I have an idea all planned out for mine....soon as the Olympics are done, I'm getting busy to see if I can make inspiration into reality!

They are now living in a quiet paradise on a private Island somewhere off the coast of Southwest Florida. Even though the Florida tomatoes can never match the South Jersey tomatoes he will forever have his soul mate Jersey Tomato Doll to live in a world of warmth,peace and love. th_TomatoRetirement001.jpg (clickable) [/QUTOE] Once again Mary Jo you have outdone yourself!! And is that a little mini-tomato sized stoggie I see peeping out of Tommys mouth? *grin* Love the lashes on Jersey Tomato Doll!

This is so much fun to see what folks are creating! I have an idea all planned out for mine....soon as the Olympics are done, I'm getting busy to see if I can make inspiration into reality!

You are right Kimberly, That is a cigar. John does love them, and now he wants one for each thing I make. They sure are going to look silly on the dolls:lol

These are lots of fun to make.:hook

I had to make another..I think I love tomatoes now :) Thank you so much for writing up this pattern, it's been lots of fun.

pirato-map.jpg

Say hello to Dread Produce Piramato Roberta.

Sailing the seven aisles of the supermarket in search of treasure, Roberta is one of the most feared piramatoes around. And who wouldn't be terrified by a piramato of legendary reputation, especially one wielding a plastic knife?

Recently Elane and the mutant cherry tomatoes joined on to replace Roberta's crew (who had met an unfortunate canning end). Wearing the gold wig symbolic of her First Mate status, she and Roberta consult a map. It appears they are planing a raid on a local grocery store.

..Now I think I'll sneak off to the LYS to get some thread for cherry tomatoes ;)

pirato-map.jpg

Say hello to Dread Produce Piramato Roberta.

Sailing the seven aisles of the supermarket in search of treasure, Roberta is one of the most feared piramatoes around. And who wouldn't be terrified by a piramato of legendary reputation, especially one wielding a plastic knife?

;)

:clapvery good make more:clap

:D lol I’ll have to keep a lookout:( vrysmYoungTommy2.gif:( from our island because dangerous pirates are ever present in the waters off the coast of Florida.

I’m sure Captain Piramato Roberta and First Mate Elane the mutant cherry are the most feared :eek piramatoes around. :) lol

Lori and Naida! Those are awesome and I need to add to the gallery! Please email me their stories and images to ladylinoleum at monstercrochet dot com when you have a moment! Oh and don't forget to give me the web addy so that I can link back....

So much fun!

106318293_23b546af3d_m.jpg Dr. FuMato is head of the Rotten Produce Gang; His bizarre twisted experimentation on fellow fruits & veggies have been denounced by all law-abiding Produce. This has forced him to go "underground" to conduct his "research". To fund his experiments, he has resorted to a life of crime, recruiting only the most rotten produce to join his gang of thugs. He is truly a diabolical villian!

To see the whole story, please go to my blog.

107196687_d47d7056c8_m.jpg107196686_7ad37e5493_m.jpgRocky Rotmato, the Enforcer of the Rotten Produce Gang: Verified Sighting!

This is one BAD tomato... He keeps the rest of the RP Gang in line under Dr. FuMato's command. He hooked up with Dr. FuMato when he discovered that FuMato was trying to create a elixir to stop the rotting process... He assists in all of the crimes committed by the RP Gang. He is very loyal to Dr. FuMato.

(i think i am addicted to making these tomatoes... thanks for the idea LL - my whole family is really getting into this:yay )

to see the whole story... visit my blog

lol lol it reminds me of a movie that was out when I was in grammer school... sort of cute but you won't find any at my house.. I still remember that movie and it was scary lol I think it was called the hypnotic (sp) eye.

:think

• 2 weeks later...

I would not want to meet Mr. Peel in my kitchen at night with the lights out.

I really laughed when I read the story, and people think crocheters are boring. HA:nahnah

Archived