Psychotic Tomato with Pattern Link

ladylinoleum

You guys know you want to have a Psycho Tomato CAL...

http://monstercrochet.blogspot.com/2006/02/norman-batesmato.html

Gallery of Tomatoes From The Edge is up and running:

http://monstercrochet.blogspot.com/2006/02/tomatoes-from-edge.html

I still need to add stories, but it's looking pretty darn good.

Thank you Regina (ladylinoleum) :clap

I woke up this morning and went to the back computer room; I discovered hiding in my desk house plant a weird looking tomato. There was a note nearby and it described a tale of a fellow called young Tommy, he said he was worried as the Campbell Soup hired guns the snatch and grab “quick pickers’ were in the area. They had already tagged some for a trip to the soup factory. He is hoping his alter ego appears with friends from a secret society to help him escape.

Only Time will tell :devilth_YoungTommy2.gif (clickable)

Can I post this on my site???

Thank you Regina (ladylinoleum) :clap

I woke up this morning and went to the back computer room; I discovered hiding in my desk house plant a weird looking tomato. There was a note nearby and it described a tale of a fellow called young Tommy, he said he was worried as the Campbell Soup hired guns the snatch and grab “quick pickers’ were in the area. They had already tagged some for a trip to the soup factory. He is hoping his alter ego appears with friends from a secret society to help him escape.

Only Time will tell :devilth_YoungTommy2.gif (clickable)

Killer Tommy :devilth_AKillerTommy2.jpg (clickable) from Jersey spent most of his

youth:blush th_AYoungTommy1.jpg (clickable) hanging around the South Jersey tomato farms.

He successfully hid from and evaded the notorious Campbell Soup hired guns the

snatch and grab ‘quick pickers’. :( th_YoungTommy2.gif

He ran off to join his compatriot :eekth_AYoungTommyKillerTommy.gif (clickable) the Jersey Devil and on to the secret society of the TFNC. Only after many years of combat and approaching his TFNC retiring days did he meet his true nemesis

Jersey Tomato Doll.:hug th_JerseyTomatoDoll001.jpg :c9 (clickable) She held him close, soothed his rage, and took him places he never dreamed about.

They are now living in a quiet paradise on a private Island somewhere off the coast of Southwest Florida. Even though the Florida tomatoes can never match the South Jersey tomatoes he will forever have his soul mate Jersey Tomato Doll to live in a world of warmth,peace and love. th_TomatoRetirement001.jpg (clickable)

Regina,

just found the post...you'll totally be making the day of my best friend! she absolutely loveloveloves your creatures, as do i (but she doesn't crochet) i'm totally going to be making her one ASAP!!! thank you thank you thank you!

Regina - love the psycho!!! Can I live at your house for just one day....I just need 24 hours of your inspiration and i'd be set!

Why is it that after looking at these guys - i'm suddenly hungry - humh......

Archived