Wow what a great forum!

angiej

Hi everyone, my name is Angie, I live in Caldwell, TX and I'm a sahm of 3 girls, ages 3, 5, and 9. I learned to crochet a little over a year ago and I'm just love it! I had always wanted to learn but when I was younger I guess I just didn't have the patients but after three kids you tend to learn a lot of patients :) It really is relaxing to sit and crochet.

I homeschool my oldest daughter and may homeshool all my children. Right now the 5 year old is in PreK half days. Anyway I'm thinking of trying to sell some crochet items I make to help with books and such.

I am so glad I found these forums, they really are great. I've read alot of the post already. Looking forward to making some new friends and learning alot more about crochet.

Angie

Hello and :welcome from Los Angeles!

I admire you for being a stay-at-home mom! I was never much good at that, I mean the stay at home part... :loco , but now with four kids (boy 23, girl 18, boy 13, and girl 12) and on my THIRD marriage to a stay-at-home dad, I have found my peace!!!!

Yes, this is an amazing place - the people are so wonderful... I'm fairly new here myself but acclimated rather quickly. I have never sold any crochet stuff but I know many on here have ~ some have eBay stores or websites where they sell ~ and maybe they'll jump in with some suggestions!

So enjoy yourself, and happy hooking:hook

Welcome to the forum, Angie. :welcome to a great place to laugh, envy, get inspired, and get those WIP's finished. Have a great time!:manyheart

Linda:cheer

A big Hi and Hello from a fellow homeschool mom and Texan!

I totally understand needing to raise funds for curriculum. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to use our school tax money to buy books each year? A friend of mine homeschooled for several years in Alaska, and up there they GIVE you money each year for homeschool supplies. **heaven!!**

Welcome to Crochetville!

A big Hi and Hello from a fellow homeschool mom and Texan!

I totally understand needing to raise funds for curriculum. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to use our school tax money to buy books each year? A friend of mine homeschooled for several years in Alaska, and up there they GIVE you money each year for homeschool supplies. **heaven!!**

Welcome to Crochetville!

Wow that would be heaven! Hmmmm, I have an Aunt that lives in Alaska maybe she wouldn't mind a few room mates :lol

Everyone has been so welcoming, I feel right at home! Thanks everyone!!

Angie

Archived