Spider Lace Shrug for Cancer Research ** Correction Included**

fayettesmom

My spider lace shrug is now ready to buy at : http://www.niceknits.com/nicepatterns.html

3$ go to Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Awareness, which you can learn more about here: http://www.komen.org. Part of the cost also goes to the paypal fees we have to pay and the website costs.

The shrug pattern gives direction for sizes S, M, L, and XL (32",36", 30", 42" bust); and directions for alterating it to fit other sizes. Shrug was made with 3-5 skiens of TLC's Cara Mia and a J hook. Shrug works up quickly in the lacy pattern stitch.

Hope you enjoy!

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7266/2078/1600/Spider%20Shrug%20Back.0.jpg

***Thanks to craftybutterfly, she found a mysterious extra ch3 in the pattern. :eek Please visit my blog for the corrected row 3 and row 51. http://crochetbyfaye.blogspot.com/2006/03/correction.html

Thank you to everyone for purchasing the pattern and supporting the cause! I can't tell you how much it means to me!****

I don't actually handle the payment stuff, so I am not sure why it asked for your shipping info. But you are right, the pattern comes by email in PDF format. I will ask, though, now that you said that.

Thanks!

Yes, yes! I emailed my partner in crime and that's exactly what she said. Here's her email below:

"I think it's just that if you choose to pay by credit card it asks you if shipping info is required and you can choose "no".

I'll edit my webpage to put a little note about that at the top.

~Lisa"

Thank you so much for purchasing the pattern! I really hope to raise some money for the foundation. Its a cause pretty near to my heart.

Thanks again!

Th shrug is completely crocheted. The site is called NiceKnits, b.c its all about charity knitting and crocheting. Whether that's buying a pattern that helps a cause, or making things to donate, or making things just to reduce your stress.

The shrug pattern gives direction for sizes S, M, L, and XL (32",36", 30", 42" bust); and directions for alterating it to fit other sizes. Shrug was made with 3-5 skiens of TLC's Cara Mia and a J hook.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks

As soon my partner gets the payment from paypal, I send out the pattern by email. Paypal sometimes takes a few hours to get to us. Thanks for being patient! We really appreciate it.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you all for purchasing the pattern. Its so nice to be able to make some money for the foundation.

The pattern will be emailed you at the email you provide to paypal, once my business partner gets the information from paypal. I have been very sick for the past few days, so if you purchased the pattern this week. It will be a day or two for me to catch up. Thank you so much for understanding.

And thanks again for all the kind words!

I love it, got it, I do have 1 question that with clothing with sleeves it is an ongoing thing that I always have to see if I have to do it backwards as I am lefthanded...am working on a flag and had to make th eblue star field where the stripes would be if you were righthanded...

With that, do we have to do the sleeves differently or are they interchangeable and we would add the sleeve on the opposite side as worded on the pattern?

Hope it makes sense...with being left we work left to right and righties work the other way...

But it looks simple enough to do...

The shrug is one peice, so I think you will have no problem being left handed. The whole piece is symetrical, so it doesn't matter if you crochet right to left or left to right.

But I can understand your difficulties, my mom is left handed as well. Good luck on your flag!

Archived