Katchkan Wanted her Mail box back

Katchkans Catch

With all the activity on the cone thread holders, She is having to clean out her box quite frequantly.

I do know how to crochet (havent done it in years) but I do know how.

Also have also done some tating and kniting.

I have been watching all the fine project that have been posted here and am very impressed with the moral support that is so freely given.

Marv

Hi Marv! :welcome from Manila! It's so nice to see hubbies of fellow C'ville members joining us. :D I love the holders that you make.....someday I'll be able to afford one as I have to save pennies first. I have enjoyed being one of Kathy's testers for her patterns and consider it an honor to be one. I too haven't crocheted in years (almost 30 years) but only started crocheting again for almost 2 years now. I've never stopped since......:lol

Hi Marv! I'm really new to this site and I feel like I'm missing something wonderful... could you send a link to one of these holders that everyone is raving about! What does it hold? :think hooks or yarn? Thanks!!!:blush

welcome marv from tacoma. i have to tell you, i am sure enjoying my cone holder, it works awesome. great workmanship and hight quality of work,, anyone needing to know something about it let me know. i will vouch for it. marv you are welcomed here as much as kathy is. we always love to have new members and i see we are adding a lot of spouses. i for one think its fantastic:cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer

Hi Marv...and welcome from WAY DOWN SOUTH USA!! Glad to have you. You have one REALLY TALENTED wife!!! But I'm sure you know what! I was thinking about your cone holder the other day and thought it would be nice to design a holder for sewing thread spools...for doing painted doilies, that would keep the spools in place yet allow them to turn easily as you crochet.....

WELCOME!!!!

Thank you all for your warm welcomes.:bow

To answer a question for Twinnish and funkyreporter.

Here is the link for the cone holders.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=22202

Linda

thought it would be nice to design a holder for sewing thread spools...for doing painted doilies, that would keep the spools in place yet allow them to turn easily as you crochet.....

How many spools would be ideal?

As for the name: It's true I chased and chased her then one day, 33 years ago she turned around and Caught me.:yes

Marv

Welcome Marv as I have heard such great things from Kathy about you I am so glad you have come to join us here. Your creativity is on a par with Kathy so I can see why you are such a great couple.:cheer

Mary

Archived