Kiki & Donovan

CatsCradleCreations

Melissa I am so sorry but I was unable to get your squares made and out to you:( I have been really under the weather this passed week!!

do you still need any white squares? I have them laying here and can get them to the post office on monday.

let me know,

sissie

Melissa... I am going to send hopefully tomorrow. I cut my finger really badly and am having a really hard time crocheting (can't move my hand and the pain meds are knokcing me out) but I plan to hold to my promise to get them out to you. I will send them express.

Mary, I can do your two squares since you cut your finger. I know what that's like and it's no fun to crochet when you're in pain. Just let me know if you want me to do them for you. (I'll tag them with your name.)

Hee hee... I did it! I'll have to post a pic with my finger that hubby took for me. I put a smiley face on the bandages (poor ole fingy is smiling on the outside but frowning on the inside). Actually, it is doing really well. I cut off 1/3 of the top of my left index finger but I did it at an angle so while most of my nail is gone, only a small part of the pad is missing. Doc says that most of it will grow back - makes me feel like a lizard who lost it's tail. New knives - cut through it so fast and clean it was amazing! Anyway, not too much pain. I have already mastered the missing finger typing method and can control my yarn tension a little differently so the squares got done just fine. I made one fancy square that is exactly 6" and one plain granny that is about 1/4" shy of 6". Finished them last night. I had my tags here at work so I didn't tag them because I wanted to stop on the way to work to send them... I sent Express mail so you should have tomorrow by NOON! I wanted you to have them sooner but ole finger made me lose a day.

I spelled your name with 2 L's... I knew I had it wrong! Oh well... Mellissa (hee hee) you'll have them tomorrow!

Thanks for doing this!

:manyheart Mare

I'll watch for the mailman tomorrow morning then!

I've cut myself with a new knife before. It didn't hurt until after I pulled it out of the base of my thumb--yeah, I know; I should have wrapped that knife up and gone to the ER. Took a while for the nerves to grow back together, but I do have feeling in my thumb now.

Lene, your squares arrived today! :clap

are they there yet? are they there yet? are they there yet? are they there yet? are they there yet? are they there yet? are they there yet? are they there yet? are they there yet? are they there yet? are they there yet?

hee hee... think Bart and Lisa Simpson! :hook

Archived