Kiki & Donovan

CatsCradleCreations

For those of you who know Kiki and have been reading her blog, you know that her oldest son, Donovan has had a rough time of it for the last couple of weeks due to a ruptured appendix and colon.

I'd like to put together a Red, White, & Blue comfortghan for Kiki and Donovan while they're going through this trying ordeal.

Any pattern is welcome, but I'd like twenty of each color listed in solid color 6 inch squares to make their comfortghan:

RH Cherry Red (20) :yay

RH White (20) :yay

RH Royal Blue (20) :yay

Received

RH Cherry Red: 20 :cheer

RH White: 20 :cheer

RH Royal Blue: 20 :cheer

Please e-mail or PM me with "Kiki's Ghan" as the subject if you can help out with this. I'd like to get it out to them before March 5th.

OH, RATZ!! i forgot the post office is closed monday. i've got my squares ready to mail, just couldn't bring myself to get out in the cold today. 7 degrees makes me want to cozy up in the chair and stay there. on the up side, i finished a lapghan today. :yay

Mellisa do you still need any white?

I have some white laying here and can have ready to mail on tues. I believe the Post Office is closed on monday right?

sissie

I can still use 3 more white squares. I can PM you the address. Thanks! And, yes, the post office is closed Monday for President's Day.

Hi Melissa, I finished 2 white and 2 red squares for you, thought I had the blue color here but I guess I didn't, will go to the store in the moring and get the blue. I will mail them to you before the week is over

Thanks Susan!!

OK, Melissa, I will do 2 Royal blue squares. Tonight, I have to finish my Feb Swap square, then I'll do these 2 squares...

You are so sweet to do this. :hug

I wish I saw this post earlier. I am not sure if I can get to the yarn store this week - but if I can, I will puchase what you need and do a square or two. My heart goes out for them. What a horrible thing to go thru. I will check back here and see if there is anything you need.

melissa, have 3 of each color coming your way today. hope it is enough, if you do need more after everyone is done let me know and i will make the rest of what you need if no one else can. thanks for doing this for them:hug :hug :hug :manyheart :manyheart

Archived