CatsCradleCreations

Floral Frenzy~~Sign Ups Closed

257 posts in this topic

:cheerAnn,

I am so glad you received your flowers and that you liked them. I saw a post somewhere that said you enjoyed making hair jewelry, so I hoped you could use what I sent. By the way, if you do make the doily into a hair thing, I would love to see a picture. I have so many of these little doilies, you can only use so many as doilies. Thanks!

Group 5,

Thanks for being so understanding. My kitty never got any better, this morning he could barely move at all, could barely hold his head up. We took him to the vet and had him put to sleep. :cry At least he's not suffering anymore.

Anyhow, since I didn't go to work today, I had time to package up ya'lls flowers and take them to the post office, so you should receive them in 3-5 days.

I finally had time to take pics and upload them, so here are the flowers I received from my lovely swap partners!

From Theresa, Crochet Fanatic

142431337.jpg

From Melissa, dazy

142431223.jpg

From Gina, GinaLaughed

142430240.jpg

awww, sorry about your cat. i've been there. twice. it's awfully painful, but a brave, caring thing you did. i'm proud of you for taking the tough steps for kitty's good. :hug

and i'll be waiting at the mailbox for my flowers, :tryme:gotmail

thanks, dazy

Crochet Fanatic: I'm so glad to hear you like the flowers! I had so much fun making them. :D

dazy: You little :devil you! :lol Your poor daugher!

Katandia: I'm so sorry to hear about your little furbaby! :hug I know that is a difficult choice but I'm happy your baby isn't in pain anymore too.

I'm glad to see you got the flowers I sent. I was amazed at how quickly everyone got them! I'll be sure to bug the mailman so I can get my flowers from you just as quick! :lol

Hey gang! I am very happy to announce that Gina has graciously offered to take over this swap for us. :yes She'll be starting a new thread today and closing this one this evening. I hope you'll all join me in telling Gina thank you for volunteering, and we'll get this swap organized again! :clap

Thanks Gina!!

Diane, :hug

Your flowers that you made reached my house on Tuesday but this is the first time I've had some time to thank you for all the BEAUTIFUL flowers and the extra surprises :c9 I'll post a picture of all of them ASAP ...... one of my son's grabbed are camera to take to school today :(

Thanks again :hug :hug :hug

Barb,

I am sooooooo happy that the flowers I sent you made it to your house and that you like them