freeform bead crochet bracelet

jaclim

I found some very pretty dyed coco shell beads when I went bead shopping last week for jewelry orders. The colors were very pretty. These are in shades of pink, purple, jade green and natural. I added some round rose crystals and different sizes of clear glass beads. Both will be given away as gifts. :hook I used toggle and clasps as closure for these.

th_freeformbeadcrochetbracelet.jpg

Those are really lovely. The multi colors your chose harmonize beautifully. Lucky gift recipients! Your photo is a bit blurry so the shells/crystals resemble Fruity Pebbles! Positively delicious. Magically delicious?

Do you use cotton thread or wire for those?

Those are really lovely. The multi colors your chose harmonize beautifully. Lucky gift recipients! Your photo is a bit blurry so the shells/crystals resemble Fruity Pebbles! Positively delicious. Magically delicious?

Do you use cotton thread or wire for those?

Sorry for the blurry picture but I like the idea of fruity pebbles......:lol Wish I could find fruit shaped beads. :D

I used sized 10 cotton thread for those. I still haven't tried working with wire but I hope to someday as they look real pretty with beads. :hook

Archived