moonrhythm

jazz scrumbles for a scarf

I'm not a huge fan of freeform crochet (please don't hate me) but I really like what you've done. Very colorful, like a beautiful flower garden. I think I've seen the light!!!! :yay

I'm not a huge fan of freeform crochet (please don't hate me) but I really like what you've done. Very colorful, like a beautiful flower garden. I think I've seen the light!!!! :yay

thank you alosha~* and yarnjunkie, that's so okay--so many different styles and creations out there in the big world, you're entitled to your likes and dislikes, as we all are! :) and it means even more that you commented nicely! :) makes me happy anyhoot~*

I think its lovely and along with your other beautiful pieces belong in a gallery girl !You are very talented and i would love to see more of your stuff on display. wonderful!

I think its lovely and along with your other beautiful pieces belong in a gallery girl !You are very talented and i would love to see more of your stuff on display. wonderful!

jacqui~ that is SO kind of you. i wouldn't know the first thing about entering a piece in a gallery but your comments rocked my world! */:)

i've finished this and photo can be found here. http://www.flickr.com/photos/moonrhythm/98056599/

it wraps around my daughter nicely, but would have to add more for a bigger breasted person, needless to say, it doesn't quite fit me! :(

Well, as someone who has tried freeform and failed miserably I think you did an awesome job. It's just beautiful.

It's gorgeous, like a piece of art. That's how I know it isn't true when they say freeform has no rules. If I just sat down and crocheted randomly, you can bet I wouldn't get anything that looked like that! I love it. :manyheart

I so agree!!

I think you should really consider hanging it on the wall. I've gone to some free form websites, and you've done a better job than what I've seen people do as crochet wall hangings. Beautiful!

Oh my goodness, I think that is truly GORGEOUS! Really, that is just beautiful.

I second that, I wasn't good at freeform but you sure are, it is beautiful!!

Well, as someone who has tried freeform and failed miserably I think you did an awesome job. It's just beautiful.

Oh how pretty...the colors are so bright and cheerful! That's some really cool freeform! Thanks for sharing!

Wow... I just checked out your new photo! That came out gorgeous! Good for you!

I've never delved into freeform...so unstructured, so undisciplined, so...free! It made me a little uncomfortable! But your wrap is gorgeous and I'd be proud to wear it myself. Perhaps I've been missing a whole new world out there!:think

i missed the comments! thank you all so very much!

and roli, that is why i love freeform, so unstructured, so undisciplined, so free! you made me smile~*

I love freeform crochet & I think your scarf rocks!!!

Your bullions are very neat, they drive me crazy - I made some mittens a while back & could do with a scarf to match.

Keep going with it.

I think it's very pretty...really draws you in and makes ya want to look at it.

I think I would like to do a pillow like that.

How cool is that!!! Thanks for sharing!