jazz scrumbles for a scarf

moonrhythm

I'm not a huge fan of freeform crochet (please don't hate me) but I really like what you've done. Very colorful, like a beautiful flower garden. I think I've seen the light!!!! :yay

I'm not a huge fan of freeform crochet (please don't hate me) but I really like what you've done. Very colorful, like a beautiful flower garden. I think I've seen the light!!!! :yay

thank you alosha~* and yarnjunkie, that's so okay--so many different styles and creations out there in the big world, you're entitled to your likes and dislikes, as we all are! :) and it means even more that you commented nicely! :) makes me happy anyhoot~*

I think its lovely and along with your other beautiful pieces belong in a gallery girl !You are very talented and i would love to see more of your stuff on display. wonderful!

jacqui~ that is SO kind of you. i wouldn't know the first thing about entering a piece in a gallery but your comments rocked my world! */:)

i've finished this and photo can be found here. http://www.flickr.com/photos/moonrhythm/98056599/

it wraps around my daughter nicely, but would have to add more for a bigger breasted person, needless to say, it doesn't quite fit me! :(

• 2 weeks later...

It's gorgeous, like a piece of art. That's how I know it isn't true when they say freeform has no rules. If I just sat down and crocheted randomly, you can bet I wouldn't get anything that looked like that! I love it. :manyheart

I so agree!!

• 3 weeks later...

I've never delved into freeform...so unstructured, so undisciplined, so...free! It made me a little uncomfortable! But your wrap is gorgeous and I'd be proud to wear it myself. Perhaps I've been missing a whole new world out there!:think

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I love freeform crochet & I think your scarf rocks!!!

Your bullions are very neat, they drive me crazy - I made some mittens a while back & could do with a scarf to match.

Keep going with it.

• 1 month later...

I think it's very pretty...really draws you in and makes ya want to look at it.

I think I would like to do a pillow like that.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived