Who's your favorite person to crochet for?

Teesachu

Well, mostly I crochet for me. I do make throws for my Dad; he loves them. I make scarves and hats for my brother. Mom doesn't really care for anything homemade. She thinks all this is tacky.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorite people to crochet for are my 4 kids. They have never complained about any little thing i crocheted them. They always love them. The only complaint i ever get from them about my crocheting is i haven't started something else for them yet . :D

I was working on a scarf for myself, made out of the Wool-Ease Thick and Quick in Wheat (i think that was the color anyway). Well it only took me a day to make it, and i'd finished it up on a break at work, and i noticed that i has just enough yarn left to tie a bow around the scarf. So i folded it up, tie the leftover yarn around it, and gave it to a co-worker who was having a rough day. She wasn't expecting it, and of course was surprised, and she loved it. It makes her day when someone gives her a present, and even more so when it's handmade. The appreciation she shows makes my own day.

I made her a toboggan to go with a knitted scarf that she already have, and she doesn't know it yet but i'm going to make a hat to match the scarf that i made her.

• 4 years later...

Archived