Wanna bust some stash?

thecrochetdude

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to participate in this. I've made several sampler afghans but I've never done a granny square.

I've read the rules for the squares, etc. and I have just one question. If I send more than one square, does there need to be a tag on every single one? Or just one tag for all of them? :blush

I have plenty of stash. Who wants to bust it? I can donate some Acrylic if anyone wants to make squares and doesn't have yarn, or if you have yarn and need some more for squares. I am too lazy to make squares myself. No, actually, I am taking five classes and working full-time. I wish I had time to crochet....

*sneaking off to get some homework done*

Sandra Johnson

I'd love to participate in this. I've made several sampler afghans but I've never done a granny square.

I've read the rules for the squares, etc. and I have just one question. If I send more than one square, does there need to be a tag on every single one? Or just one tag for all of them? :blush

Yes please tag each square. The squares will be split up and sent to different assemblers. Good question! :bounce

I am so sorry Drew, I didnt think of asking about the tags.

I didnt tag each of my squares, I just bagged them into two bags and put a tag in each bag.

I hope thats alright?

Drew, are combination knit/crochet squares okay to send?

I'm playing around with my knitting needles with some dishcloth patterns (in acrylic yarn) and they're ending up nice, but I don't really have a use for them. I can edge the 8 1/2 inch knitted square to 12 inches with a crocheted border if this is acceptable.

Drew, are combination knit/crochet squares okay to send?

I'm playing around with my knitting needles with some dishcloth patterns (in acrylic yarn) and they're ending up nice, but I don't really have a use for them. I can edge the 8 1/2 inch knitted square to 12 inches with a crocheted border if this is acceptable.

That sounds fantastic!! I'd love to see some like that!!!

Whenever I am practicing stitch combos, experimenting etc, I use the 4 ply acrylic and shoot for a 12" size so that they can eventually go into a comfortghan. It makes me feel like I'm multi-tasking, which as you may know, is a bit difficult for a dude... :blush

:bounce

Uhm, I tried looking up what 4-ply means, but I'm not comvinced I got it right. Someone please explain?

Edit: Never mind, I got an explanation in another forum. :)

Hey Drew, I have two more squares coming your way!! they do not have tags on them cause they were sent to me to help out with the comfortgrhan that I made for rose and they got here to late :( so I am sending them on to you where I know they will be of use!

Sorry I can't remember who sent them to me:(

Archived