Wanna bust some stash?

thecrochetdude

Hi Everyone!

I work closely with Heartmade Blessings to send comfortghans to people in need. Over the last few weeks we have had hundreds of requests (unprecedented amount in a one month period) and now are in need of thousands of 12 inch squares to get some of these ghans completed and shipped out. If you'd like to help please visit my blog to find the square guidelines and my address for shipping. Click here:

Help The Dude By Bustin' Your Stash!

Even one square helps. Thanks everyone! :ghug

:bounce

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got an extra one that I made for me to keep toward the Square a Month swap (to make my afghan bigger). I'll happily send that to you this week and work on a few more to follow. Heading over to your blog for details. :U

Hi Drew, Im wooped for today but I will start on it tommrow and see what I can get done. And send them your way. Im glad to help you. You share so much of your talent with us here on CrochetVille. Time to help you out.:hug

Hi everyone,

For those of you making squares for Drew that would like a little incentive please check out my blog, where I am holding a raffle for all of those who contribute squares to this very worthy cause. I'm hoping the thought of winning a big basket of yarn and assorted other goodies will help inspire some of you. Between now and Feb. 28th I'll be adding one prize each day to the basket so by the end of the month it will hopefully be worth winning. ;)

Once you've sent your square off, please PM me or leave a note on my blog. For each square you send to Drew you'll get one raffle ticket. Which reminds me, I need to post FANTASTIC PRIZE #5. A link to my blog is in my sig.

Hi Drew, I made 4 squares this weekend and I'll be mailing them at lunch today. I'm planning to make some more this coming weekend.

Update: I did mail the package, but I forgot the tag. Um, I found the card on my desk. My desk looks a bit like your studio used to look, except not quite as neat. However, my name and address are on the envelope.

Hi Drew, I made 4 squares this weekend and I'll be mailing them at lunch today. I'm planning to make some more this coming weekend.

Update: I did mail the package, but I forgot the tag. Um, I found the card on my desk. My desk looks a bit like your studio used to look, except not quite as neat. However, my name and address are on the envelope.

Thanks Renee!! Don't worry about the tag; these things happen!! :hug

:bounce

Archived