New to it all

libs

Hi!

I've finally figured out how to do this.

I crocheted and knitted as a kid .......That's a while ago.........

I just started up again and someone at the yarn store mentioned this sight to me for help etc.

I like all the info and watching you guys gettting so much done makes me feel like I've done it all too. Your a real talented group

I'm not that great at computerize either so please forgive any mistakes i'm learning.

I don't have all that much time for crocheting etc. but I'm trying.

This all looks real interesting everyone looks really nice

:kangaroo:kangaroo:kangaroo:kangaroo:kangaroo:kangaroo:kangaroo:kangaroo:kangaroo:kangaroo:kangaroo:kangaroo:kangaroo:kangaroo

Welcome to the group from Melbourne Australia - Commonwealth games next month. Don't worry about not being great at the computer. Feel free to ask any question you like. We do not bite.......much LOL

Enjoy your time here, the only problem is that it is very addictive and I spend almost more time here than actually doing any crochet.

Sam

I'm not that great at computerize either so please forgive any mistakes i'm learning.

Welcome! I'm new too and have found the Scratch Pad section a great help in figuring out how to post with quotes, etc. You'll do fine...and have fun, too.:)

:welcome

What store recommended this site? That is great to hear the word is getting out in the "real" world. I'm so excited for C'Ville.

Where are you from? Sign the C'Ville Map http://www.frappr.com/crochetville Show us where you live..... (if you like, it's not mandatory, :hook)

Archived