great big rug finished

shelain22

I think the rug looks great, and from the pictures it looks like the little one also is quite fond of their rug…….. It also may provide some soft :c9 protection from the hard floors...;) ... lol ……. I like the Band aid covering the boo boo :( or as we use to call it on our kids “look at the knot on that head†…:eek .. Maybe you could wrap it around the baby as a protective barrier…. lol …….. both are adorable. :clap

Thanks guys, and tampa guy, thats protective barrier is a very good idea! I remember how jumpy I was when Matt was learning to walk and I dread going through that again, you dont think it would slow her down, do you? I havent put a backing on it yet, I dont know if you can see in the pics or not, but thats the begining of pink eye in matts left eye, and we have been house bound this week, all 3 of us are sick.:(

snbarclay- I know what you mean about the WIP's, I have more going on right now than anyone should, but it was bogging me down cause I wasent finishing anything! I needed to finish something so I did this, I started on sunday, finished on tuesday! I spent more tim easking how to do it than actually makeing it! lol

Archived