Hello from Steeler Country...

Lucy F

A big HELLO from Steeler Country! Pittsburgh PA!:woo

Looking forward to browsing my way around crochetville and hoping some fellow crafters/crocheters visit my blog....which is: www.folk-n-fancy.blogspot.com

Stop over and see what I'm all about! The coffee is fresh and hot!!!!:coffee I don't know alot of folks who love crocheting and crafting as much as I do so I'm looking forward to this! Tootles! Lucy

Hi Lucy –

I’m new to the site too and I am really enjoying it. I took a look at your blog and you do some very nice work.

You all are real dedicated S****** fans, but I can’t even type the word. I’m a Raven fan and not at all enthusiastic about your win.

Nice to meet you

Hi there, Lucy. Welcome.

Congratulations on the Steelers win.

Did you crochet during the Super Bowl or were you on pins and needles the whole time?

I wasn' crocheting but I was printing out crochet patterns on the internet and working on my blog....I was banished to the computer room (next to TV room) since the Steelers did better when I was listening to the game:scrachin go figure!

Hi Lucy –

I’m new to the site too and I am really enjoying it. I took a look at your blog and you do some very nice work.

You all are real dedicated S****** fans, but I can’t even type the word. I’m a Raven fan and not at all enthusiastic about your win.

Nice to meet you

I have some nice friends who are Raven fans.....I won't hold it against you!

Thanks for the greeting:welcome

Hi Lucy and welcome to Crochetville from the West Coast of Florida.

Good thing they didn't get in last year. I am an old Eagle fan. Now I root for the Buc's.

Congrats on the win. Both Teams were good and we finally got to see a half way decent game. (not one sided).:hook

Hi Lucy and welcome to Crochetville from the West Coast of Florida.

Good thing they didn't get in last year. I am an old Eagle fan. Now I root for the Buc's.

Congrats on the win. Both Teams were good and we finally got to see a half way decent game. (not one sided).:hook

Hey...I'ld cheer the Eagles since it's still Pennsylvania! :cheer

Welcome! I love to see those who share their gifts. I love the blankets on your blog. :cheer Congrats on the Super bowl win:cheer I know how exciting it is when the home team wins! :cheer I am a hugh Green Bay fan!!:clap Dh has very good friend who is a Steeler fan (both of them headed to Pittsburgh in '02 for the play off games ~ they didn't even have tickets. They were going to watch the game from a bar across the street) ahh men.... it allowed me time to crochet and crochet!!

Archived