Introduce myself

Guest Grammamaz

Guest Grammamaz

Hi,

I will be 68 in Nov., have been crocheting off and on for years. Now that I'm retired I spend most of my time crocheting and have occasionally designed some of my own patterns. I love thread crochet. I have 2 great-granddaughters in NC and am always crocheting different things for them. My husband teases my about my crocheting by telling me I spend all my time tying knots and counting. He says he's afraid I'll start talking in numbers.

Grammamaz

:welcome to Crochetville!

knots? counting? whatever does he mean? :wink

(oh yah.. you're in the right place)

Hi I'm glad you found us here! I think that was cute...afraid you will be talking in numbers soon! When I think about it we certainly do count a lot don't we?

I really appreciate it here, although at times its hard to keep up with ALL the new replies....I do what I can.

Simply put ---I'm so glad to hear you are so computer savvy at 68 yrs young!!! My mother would have nothing of this!

Happy Crocheting!:))

Guest Grammamaz

Actually, my nickname is MAZ which is my initials but I sign myself as Grammamaz so my great-granddaughters won't confuse me with their other grandmothers but you can call me anything as long as you don't call me late for dinner. (Corny, huh?)

Archived