Grey's anatomy

George is great. Does anyone know what show he was on before? I know I have seen him on TV before, but I just don't remember.

And the afghan was a very nice ripple. I sure do like spotting crochet on TV.

LInda:cheer

I like the show and think I remember seeing that afghan also in a show from last year,Dr. McDreamy was sitting in the rocking chair in the nursery and noticed an afghan on the back of the chair.

I like this show but envy George the most as he gets to live with a house full of aggressive warm fun girl doctors. I laughed when they piled into his bed during the last episode because they needed some brotherly comfort and understanding with man problems, but after all is said and done he is a man and just has to ask “well does anybody want sex? lol

On my digital cable it's listed as 10:15 too - I have the DVR set as always, but I'm afraid that the game will go over, Grey's Anatomy will start late, and then I won't get the end - so I am very neurotically setting the DVR for the NEXT show too.

On my digital cable it's listed as 10:15 too - I have the DVR set as always, but I'm afraid that the game will go over, Grey's Anatomy will start late, and then I won't get the end - so I am very neurotically setting the DVR for the NEXT show too.

i very neurotically changed the setting for my dvr tonight for this. start15 minute early and end 45 minute late!

• 2 weeks later...

I want Mc dreamy and meridith to get back together . I feel sorry for george because meridith was not thinking straight . I about fell off my seat to see they sept together . Don't get me worng. I love both characters but they are not ment to be together.

Well, yes, you can tell by the way she just pulled his shirt off that she's still rebounding pretty hard, but still...

Hooray for George! :yay

And he is so sweet! :heart I've been rooting for George ever since Meredith and Shepherd broke up. That little speech he made her...I cried a little! :cry

Lucky Addison, can you imagine having to choose between McDreamy and McSteamy?! Yikes!!

If we could be so lucky . But honestly I would take Mcsteamy he has a body that won't quit. :manyheart

Meredith is going to break George's heart! He is in love with her and she is just going to use him. You can't do something like that to a friend and than be like oh but sorry i love Dr. Mcdreamy! At first I was saying out loud its a dream its a dream until they showed the preview for next week! Ok now I am talking like it's real life!! :lol

Archived