Anyone from Indiana?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
I am in Indianapolis just north of Greenwood mall.

oooh, you're real close to me! I go to Greenwood often. The Hobby Lobby, Michael's, & Jo Ann's are great. Have you ever been to the "Strange Brew" coffee shop? Some knitters & crocheters meet there every Wed. afternoon at 1. BTW, I'm starting crochet and knitting classes in September in Rushville, if you know of anybody interested. PM me or e-mail me - my addy's at the bottom. :D

• 2 weeks later...
I am in Fort Wayne, north west part near Dana

Where are you?

Hugs

Donna

I'm near Dana too. Do you know of any crochet/crafty groups? Years ago, my sister would come over every week and we'd watch a movie or chat while working on our projects. I really miss it. I even went to the community center, downtown to do latch hook, but everyone in that group was so quiet. Besides they meet during my work hours.

oooh, you're real close to me! I go to Greenwood often. The Hobby Lobby, Michael's, & Jo Ann's are great. Have you ever been to the "Strange Brew" coffee shop? Some knitters & crocheters meet there every Wed. afternoon at 1. BTW, I'm starting crochet and knitting classes in September in Rushville, if you know of anybody interested. PM me or e-mail me - my addy's at the bottom. :D
Where is the "Strnge Brew" coffee shop I have never heard of it?:think

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm in Topeka, Indiana. I'm kind of surprised to see so many here from Indiana. Not sure why. lol We have hardly any craft type stores around here without driving an hour. Bums me out. If I had the money and opportunity, I would open a Michael's or Joanns in a heartbeat. ;o)

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know why I didn't see this thread earlier. I'm in Avon ..just across the street from JoAnns and right down the road from Michaels. I'd love to have a group where we just worked on our projects and talked. Anyone want to plan something?

~Susan :queen

Busy Mama to:

Hannah :princess (9), Logan :2frog (8), Lance :dance (6), Hayden :teddy(3)

and the TWINkies Mason and Morgan (17 months) :ducky :ducky

Hi! I'm origianallly from Indiana I was born in Indy,:cheer and lived in New Castle, one of my daughters still lives in New Castle and my mother and younger sister live in Indy, MY youngest daughter and I just got back from there. I live in Long Beach, WA. now allmost right on the ocean.

Carolyn

Sorry I have not replied. :( Please forgive me. :think:blush Anyway, I live in Nothern Fort Wayne. At Lima and Washington Center Road. I would love to get together with some other crocheters in my area!:clap:hug:hook If anyone else is intrested, just let me know.

• 2 months later...

Hi

I live in Clinton Near Terre Haute is there another Dana because I use to live in Dana and it is on the Ill ,In Line I crochet all the time My DD and I set up at local craft shows in the area we really like The Covered Bridge Festavel

and The antique Car Show

Archived