MIA

Piper0110

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi. I haven't been around in weeks. Still crochetting... slowly. Started law school a few weeks ago. It doesn't leave much time to crochet. But I'm trying to allow myself a few hours a week to relax, watch a bit of television, and work on the Christmas Gifts I'd like to make... and the Care Bears patterns at Herrschners are sorely tempting too!

Glad you dropped by to say hi, Megan! :fluffy Better not let any of the other law students know you're taking time to relax, LOL! Just kidding. :D! Seriously, good luck with your first semester! Pop in here any time you like. :grouphug

I have been sorely tempted to crochet in class. If only I didn't have to take notes. Part of me wants to start carrying a ball of yarn and a hook in my bag, just for those rare moments where I have nothing better to do. Alas, I usually have something to read.

I'll be around a lot around Christmas, I think. Finish class the first week of Dec, then it will be mad crochetting to get my Christmas gifts done!

Archived