Black shawl

Hellen

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Wow! That is one of the prettiest shawls I have ever seen.Now it is on my list-of things I must crochet before I die! thankyou for showing us how to make it! What kind of yarn did you use? Is it wool or thread?What size crochet hook did you use? thankyou!!!

I just wanted to say thank you so much for sharing your pattern for this shawl. I love it , and was looking for something for my step daughters wedding in June. I am attempting this right now. I am using Lydia's #3 in pink with a Bates D hook. Mine does not look the same as yours, maybe it is the different yarn used? I was wondering what size yarn and hook you used, and on the 3rd round did you do the "petals" as a treble cluster or are the stitches each seperate?

Again, thanks so much for your help, and sharing!

Judy

:hug:manyheart:hug

here is mine so far

IMG00038.jpg

With the #3 thread and a D hook I have each square at 6.5"X6.5"

The pattern is not to bad, but I am not good at connecting them on the run so to speak, this is my first attempt with motifs. I went and bought more of the thread hoping to have enough, I think one roll of it will make 4 maybe 5 of the squares, plus I want lots of fringe on it. ( I am addictid to fringe :blush)

Well, wish me luck, off I go for more motifs.

Judy

Archived