Greetings from Lori

Guest loriscrochet

Guest loriscrochet

Hello,

You may have already stopped by my blog, <a href="http://www.loriscrochet.homeburrough.org" target="_new">Lori's Crochet</a>, but if you haven't, feel free to stop by and say hello. I'm an avid thread crocheter and making doilies is my passion. I will also work with yarn, and have been known to knit a scarf on occasion.

When not crocheting or plotting my next project or drooling over threads that I don't yet own, I am self-employed as a wedding officiant. I started my business this year and have already had a successful first wedding season. It's very rewarding work to unite a couple in marriage.

Later this month I'll be returning to graduate school to become a marriage and family counselor. How I arrived at wanting to have this career is a story in itself, but life often takes a person where they least expect it.

I'm married to Pooky (the rest of the world knows him as John) and together we are the care givers to two marvelous cats.

~ Lori

Welcome Lori! Nice to have thread crocheters. I use all mediums, but I love thread crochet.. and by the ones I saw on your blog, you do FANTASTIC work!! So beautiful!!

Welcome! I popped over to your blog, and WOW, that doily you're working on right now is gorgeous. I thought I did pretty well with crochet, but I think you have me beat any day of the week when it comes to advanced crochet!

Archived