Hello from SE Michigan...

bkellya

Hello everyone, I have been lurking on the board for awhile, and thought I should finally delurk to say hello. I was very happy to find a board that focused on crocheting, and which so many people posted such a wide range of styles and designs! I have only been crocheting for about...maybe a year and a half or so but I really enjoy it. I do a lot of cross stitching, but during the school year (I homeschool 2 kids and go to college half time in the evenings) I end up too tired to cross stitch and the crocheting is wonderful to keep my hands busy as I've forgotten how to watch TV without something in my hands!

WIPs, let's see, I have an afghan I started as my very first project using Lion Jiffy yarn in El Paso and Camel with a size J hook:

www.angelfire.com/magic/b...afghan.jpg

I also have a baby afghan going for my brother who is expecting in Feb. and I'm using the 63 square afghan book right now (which, btw, is what led me to this board in the first place) to make washcloths in natural tones that I'm going to put together 3 of different colors and stitches all edged with a neutral along with some natural, handmade soaps as Christmas gifts.

Lots of scarves and such for gifts this year. Anyway, you can see some of my finishes here:

www.angelfire.com/magic/bkellya/yarn.htm

I am going to try and get it updated tonight as there are things missing.

Well, I think that is enough of a babble! LOL!

Archived