Mountaineer Crocheters? (West Virginia)

BarbaraJean

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanted to stop by and say hello to all,am here in WV small town Kingwood,not to many people here.and its great to at least to talk to someone other then my 90 year old father in-law. My husband has no ideal what am talking about with this stuff and pops has old timers Altimerzers so I talk to my self a lot. I wish there were others close to me.We to got a new super walmart in kingwood,and now there going to build a bigger one across the street and turn that one into a Lowes Its only 2 years old,but if that's what they want to do. Anyone of craft stores close to them? I need one.Walmart just can't cut it with yarn and fabric. great talking , hope to hear from some of you soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I was borned and raise in Huntington and raised my children in Milton WV. Love to find local crocheters in this area. As far as the WVU fan and Marshall fan = it's kinda like the Hatfields and McCoys.

• 1 year later...

Been a while since anyone has posted in this forum including me! After seven years in the Bay Area of CA, I will be moving home to Princeton in just 46 days! Take me (and my yarn stash) home country roads!!!!!

Hi everyone,

I was born in Charleston, raised in (what is now) Cross Lanes until we moved to St. Albans when I began high school.

When my husband and I were married,we moved to Buffalo where we raised our children.

My husband and I now live in a teeny little town (which we absolutely love) outside of Charleston and just north of Poca.

Hi everyone,

I was born in Charleston, raised in (what is now) Cross Lanes until we moved to St. Albans when I began high school.

When my husband and I were married,we moved to Buffalo where we raised our children.

My husband and I now live in a teeny little town (which we absolutely love) outside of Charleston and just north of Poca.

I am counting the days until I can go home again - 37 more to go! Take me home country roads!!!

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived