Robert J. Beet

ladylinoleum

Regina, your crochet "sculptures" are wonderful! I've loved every one of them but especially Crabus because I hail from the Chesapeake Bay area.

I just must comment that at first I was in shock…:eek .then frightened…:scared .. then curious…:think .then interested…:) .then amused…:lol ... .then mesmerized…:P .and now fully under the control of the VLA :(

I always liked Ocula from Small Soldiers and did keep a small toy replica of it on my work desk for years. I think I also have unconscious fascination for single eye ball things. :blink

I must get Tampa Doll to make something like this although she is a little squeamish of this request. :eek

You are creative talented and your blog is and amazing. :clap

I salute you and the VLA :bow

You guys keep me inspired! That's for sure!

If you asked me 10 years ago if I'd be crocheting vegetables with eyeballs I doubt if I'd have said yes. Anyway, it's fun and I laugh a lot at the creatures that are taking over my home!

Jellyfish pattern should be available this week btw.

Smooches to all of you! You really really make this a wonderful experience for me!

I would love to live among them! You are unbelievably talented, not only with the crocheting, but the imagination!!

Yet another worthy addition to your army! I can only imagine how your house must look! :lol

Jellyfish pattern should be available this week btw.

:jumpyay:yay:dance:woo:yay:cheer:hook

Smooches to all of you! You really really make this a wonderful experience for me!

I suspect I'm not alone in feeling this way, but it goes both ways, you know! :hug Thanks for providing such wonderfully creative entertainment to the rest of us!

(dreaming of koigu jellyfish...:hook)

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl me too, pickled beets are my favorite veggie thanks for sharing mr beet regina, is awesome as always:clap :clap

He' Great as usual in his unusual sort of way.....Your imagination is unbelievable.

My question, Is he as nice when he is pickled. I've always been partial to pickled beets.......:D

Archived