Spider web panel poncho

ILove2Crochet

Hello:

Here are pics of the Spider Web Panel Poncho I crocheted using Red Heart TLC Yarn. The color is Persimmon and I believe I used a size G hook.

I must admit that I was a bit skeptical about whether or not I'd like the look of this one panel, fasten along-the-edge pattern, but when I was making this on the train, to and from work, I noticed I really liked the pattern/look after all.

Just for fun, but still thinking about it, I bought some Italian toggle-type black glass buttons to fasten across the lower-part of the opening for when it gets cold outside.

Click on links for pics:

SPIDER WEB PANEL PONCHO

SPIDER WEB PANEL PONCHO 2

SPIDER WEB PANEL PONCHO CLOSE-UP

:hook

Roxylena, that poncho is gorgeous! Each stitch is perfect and the overall effect is very pleasing. You chose the right color as it brings out the design very well. I love it!:tup

Your poncho is really pretty. Did you make the pattern up? If your willing to tell us I would like to make myself one. I'm a plus size and that pattern looks like it would be a nice one on someone my size. Thanks for sharing if you can and do.

Marlene

Hi, Guys!

Here are pics of the Spider Web Panel Poncho I crocheted using Red Heart TLC Yarn. The color is Persimmon and I believe I used a size G hook.

I must admit that I was a bit skeptical about whether or not I'd like the look of this one panel, fasten along-the-edge pattern, but when I was making this on the train, to and from work, I noticed I really liked the pattern/look after all.

Just for fun, but still thinking about it, I bought some Italian toggle-type black glass buttons to fasten across the lower-part of the opening for when it gets cold outside.

Click on links for pics:

SPIDER WEB PANEL PONCHO

SPIDER WEB PANEL PONCHO 2

SPIDER WEB PANEL PONCHO CLOSE-UP

ROXYLENA

I love the color, I love the design, you did an excellent job, you go girl!!!!!:clap :clap :clap :clap

Your poncho is really pretty. Did you make the pattern up? If your willing to tell us I would like to make myself one. I'm a plus size and that pattern looks like it would be a nice one on someone my size. Thanks for sharing if you can and do.

Marlene

Marlene,

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, I used a pattern from Crochet Fantasy Magazine from fall of 2005.

I changed the color to orange (they did a lime color version) AND it has more than one size that you can make.

Hope that helps.

Good morning, All.

I appreciate the kind compliments on this poncho.

With the orange...I just need to figure out which dress or top/jeans to wear it with.

Also, I haven't put the black Italian toggle buttons on yet. Still thinking about it though.

Archived