hello!

woolandflax

I'm Rebecca, a 28 yr old SAHM with 3 little ones. I have been crocheting for 20 years now and have started designing my own purses and hats in the last 5 years. I love making things for my babies!! I have just learned to knit in the last 6 weeks and I'm told I'm very good and a fast learner. I think I owe that to my crochet experiences. I am horrible at keeping way too many WIP going at the same time, hubby gets so frustrated when I buy yarn for a new project when I have 4 or 5 others started but not finished. I think I just get bored with the patterns when they don't challenge me. Anyway I look forward to meeting all of you and talking about crochet!:cheer

• 1 month later...

Hey all, now that I've been part of Crochetville a month now, i feel really bad to realize I never acknowledged your warm welcome!! I'm so sorry about that. Thanks so much for opening this yarn crazed woman to your board. I absolutely love it here. Oh, and Rebeccav, I live in northeastern Oklahoma; depending on where you are in Tx, maybe not too far away from ya!! :fall

Rebecca

Archived