Teddy Bears, dog and cat... oh my!

FelixLake

I seem to be doing a lot of Teddy Bears and other animals lately. Here are 4 that I've finished in the last couple of week. I think I'm going to make clothes for the bears. The biggest bear was made using Homespun, the rest were regular worcested weight yarn. The dog and cat were patterns from an old Annies' Attic book and I don't remember where I got the other patterns from. I've already put them back on the shelf with all my other patterns.

I hope you enjoy.

animals001.jpg

Aaaaw those are all cute. I've made a few bears too. Mine were scrap bears though. And one was a movable arms and legs bear he was a little harder.

Nice job Beth!

Tina

Thanks all!! I have my house to myself finally (my oldest son moved in with me for a week while recovering from knee surgery) and I plan to do nothing but sewing and crocheting. Hopefully I'll pics of the clothes by Monday.

OH, those are just adorable! I made a teddy bear once and it looked like it had a broken neck. Had to prop its neck up!:lol

Lynn

AWW how cute. I love bears... Haven't crocheted one yet. I do have plenty of fancy stuffed ones. Also have some patterns for some both crocheted and to sew. I saw a shaggy crocheted bear I would love to crochet this year. How about some cute crocheted clothes done in thread? I know Annie's Attic use to have a cute set of crocheted items for bear like hats, collars etc done in thread.

:cheer yea for the bears lol

Thanks again all. Yes it is an Annies Attic pattern. It was in the Annie's Pattern Club Aug-Sept 1987

I've gotten some clothes done for the Teddy Bears. I've put them in a separate post.

Archived