Greetings from Rochester, NY!

Suebee42

Hi there... newbie to the board (thanks to knuckles), but not to crochet. :D

I've been crocheting since November 2000, when my job at Jo-Ann's sucked me into a demonstration. "I have to demonstrate what?!" Needless to say, I got hooked.

I've been teaching crochet classes at my local Jo-Ann's since winter 2001, and I really enjoy it! I'm also the Education Coordinator there, which exposes me to all kinds of crafts, and all kinds of people. :)

Glad I found this place! :D

Edit: Oh, sorry about the signature... I am also a huge fan of Barenaked Ladies (the band), and I moderate their official forum, which is also on ezboard. :loco

You're welcome Yarntomato...I've almost got this apron done that I'm doing in doily thread...it's the Acron Apron that's in the freepatterns.com site...I'll definately will be posting pictures.

Yarn, can I ask you a favor, would you please be willing to go to my post under Current Projects...I have a thread called something like More projects, not all crochet and check out my links to photobucket and shutterfly for me to see if they work...much appreciated...

How are you today?

Sure, euro! I checked out your links and the Photobucket one is fine. Very nice work! :)) But the Shutterfly one gives me this message:

The site is temporarily unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

However, we are diligently working on correcting the cause of this interruption and expect to be back online shortly.

OMG, first let me apologize to the lady from Rochester...I thought I was posting in my own thread in Introductions...I'm so sorry...second, thank you Yarn...Shutterfly updates all the time...but am glad Photobucket works...thank you again...

*waves to shelbyro in Avon*

*notes that Jo-Ann's is having a Warm Up America joining party this Sunday, 10-5, and that Avon is not terribly far from Southtown*

:D!

Thanks for all the welcomes!

(and no worries about the mispost -- I run/moderate quite a few boards of my own, and it happens all the time) :thumbsup

(oh and yay BNL fans!)

Archived