List Your Blog Here

MommaChelle

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:cheer Well, I finally started a Blog tonight.

I dont really know if I am totally happy with it, or if it is just a matter of getting to know my way around it.

If I change it, I will update this.

http://aggiesgabble.blog.co.nz/

I guess it is like most things we do on the Computer, it takes a few hassels to learn what we are doing.

Please feel free to pop in and if you can find where to do so, leave me a message.

So far, I have only added a couple of pictures to my Album but will add more over the next few days.

I love some of the Blogs that other members have so maybe I should have looked around some of them first, to see which one I liked most.

Oh well, I guess I will get there eventually.

I have pictures of original patterns I have made, so maybe if anyone else wants them I can put them on my Blog for you to use.

Have fun.

Colleen.:hug

Not a lot there yet but almost a year off from fiber blogging and I'm driving my family crazy. I think.

Anyhoo...here it is. It's blog, it's blog, it's big it's heavy it's...well maybe not but it's me.

By Hook or By Crook

It's not "I didn't buy more yarn, honey" but it's close. It's Oh yeah, I did buy more yarn honey." LOL

Hi all,

I just started my new blog, and although its got a bunch of knit stuff on it (because I just learned), I have a link to my photo album with my crochet stuff on it (which I have posted in this forum before too). I haven't quite figured out all the details in navigating that blog thing yet, so it probably looks really bare right now....I guess I'm kind of blog-retarded right now!

http://angie-knits.blogspot.com/index.html

• 2 weeks later...

Archived