List Your Blog Here

MommaChelle

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have my Blog up still have lots of pictures to upload on it, but atleast it is up now I just need to post and upload and post and upload. Should start seeing alot more on my Blog through the week-end.

And again thanks to everyone for the help setting up my blog page and button. :ty

My blog is called "I didn't buy more yarn, honey..."

:D

the url is yarnstash.blogspot.com/

I look forward to going back through this thread and checking out all your blogs! I also submitted mine to the crochet blog webring.

Right now it has some patterns, my introduction post and some stuff about my cat LOL.

I plan to keep up with it as much as I can...the deal I made myself is that if I don't crochet something every day I have to go to the blog and explain why to all of you LOL. Accountability is a good thing! :coffeeteachoc more caffeine now for me and back to the hook and yarn!

Ro

I just started my blog. It's not specifically a crochet blog, but crochet will definitely be a part of it. So far I only have a couple of posts, since work has been CRAZY, but here it is. At the very least, there's a picture of my adorable doggie. :)

www.pajamamonologues.com/blog/

Finally got my blog set up (only took all weekend :hee )

It's still in need of a lot of work, and I have a stiff learning curve to overcome, but it's up and running! :bow

Goldi's Locks of Yarn

If I did it right, it should also be linked in my sig line...

Archived