hi Dena from S.C.

Guest dbrecio

Guest dbrecio

Hey Ya'll

i'm Dena from South Carolina. I'm a partime hair stylist w/ 2 kids (cole 9yrs, isabella 2 1/2 yrs and potty training).

i'm working on a poncho that has serious problems.

the neck is HUGE. i followed the pattern but stilll there are problems

i thought @ making a triangle for the front and back "v' in the neck but i'm not sure if this wil work and i'm not really sure how to do it

i have done one with 2 rows of sc then decreasing rows around the neck but it seems to have caused a puckered or gather effect I really would like this one to lay flat on my shoulders

please help i've spent a lot of time on this one and i really don't want to start over

thanks

dbr

Hi Dena! Welcome to Crochetville!! :welcome Head over to the Crochet Help forum (if you haven't already :)) ) and post a question there. Lots of folks will be able to help you with it I'm sure. :hug

hi welcome to the forum, glad to have you hear. sadly i can't help you with your poncho as i have the same problem, but i just keep:frog until i get it right, still working on it:lol : but i am sure someone here can help you, there are lots of people who have made ponchos:bounce have a great afternoon. vicki:bounce

Archived