Hi there

kellyv

Hi eveyone,:wave

I am new to this board and just wanted to say hello. My name is kelly and I am an avid crafter! I just love:)h anything to do w/crafting. I am escpecially fond of crocheting and knitting! I have been crocheting for years and in the past 4 took up knitting. This board looks great for sharing ideas and helping w/snags. Hope I can contribute!! :D

Kelly V

Thank you all for your warm welcome. This board looks like something I have been looking for for a long time. Everyone seems so helpful. I am so glad I found this board and to know I am not the only one w/many WIP's. Oh what does frog :frog a project mean? I am not familar w/that term. So :ty once again for the warm welcome.

Kelly V:)

You asked what does "Frog" mean. Well a frog says ribbit, ribbit but we as crocheters rip it, rip it when we have made a mistake on a project.

Thanks Pam,

Now I get it. I should have known that one:ha :ha As I have had to :frog many many many times. I just hate when I find a mistake way back or if I decide I dont like the way its coming out and do it some other way. But how else would I learn?

Kelly V :)

Archived