Tiffany

Panta

I made myself a panta (do a search on craftster.org and you'll find links to the knit and crochet versions) last night with a bit of leftover yarn.

pantaness2.jpg

I used an H hook and Wool Ease in Dark Rose Heather. My next one will be in Sugar'n Cream Cotton in Ecru. I love this one because it's soft but I like the idea of a cotton one that doesn't stretch as much. :)

I love yours! I saw your blog post about it and now of course, HAVE to make one for me. Yours looks so cute on you!!! I love the color too. :)

I have never ever heard of pantas, but I looked around at craftster, and I see it is becoming a phenomenon! And, looking at yours, I can see why. I have *got* to try to make one. I like to where ponytails, but it looks so dumb when I wear one with a hat. This is a perfect solution. Yours is fabulous!

Thanks so much for posting this~

Nicole

Thanks all! :hug

I can't decide between making my next one out of ww cotton or Aunt Lydia's Denim Quick thread/yarn.

I love that.... thanks so much for sharing. Of course, I had to sit right down and try one... and another :) I made the first out of TLC Amore. Then I decided to see how it would look in Homespun. I didn't like the 'ridges', so I just did it plain... it looks awesome.

Joan

Ok - I *Love* this!!!

I snagged the pattern from craftster and am going to make one... or ten!

You did a terrific job! It looks awesome!

Oh how very cute!!! Love the color!!

OOOOH! OOOOOOH! I gotta make a dozen of these for my best friend. She goes nowhere without a rag of some sort on her head. (and I'm running out of crochet ideas for her):think

Cris~

Yeah, me too, I can never seem to get along with wearing a hat, I usually have a bundle of hair that makes it bulge. Must try this. :)