FelixLake

Worm & Ball

Those look great! My first grandbaby is due in March (a boy). I think I've got that magazine. I'm going to have to go back and find the pattern and make those also. Are they easy? What yarn did you use?

Thanks, these were very easy. I think I got them both done in one weekend. I used Caron Simply Soft yarn.

Thanks - I love Caron Simply Soft. I'm working on a baby blanket right now but will have to start on the toys as soon as I'm done! Yours really turned out great :)

They were in Simply Creative Crochet. They look great!

Oh I remember seeing this and I loved it, after seeing your picture.. I am so going to have to make it now!!!

Lola

I made a version of that worm for my daughter for Christmas. :D I used Simply Soft Brites. She loves hers; it's actually pretty easy for her to grab on to. So I can almost guarantee your grandson will love it. ;)

How cute! :) Your grandson will have lots of fun with those....Great job Grandma!!:manyheart

Barbara

Hey those are great! I just got the pattern book that those are in. You gave me a great idea of what to do with my uglaaay..yellow yarn. My little girl would probably love those.. Love your color choices!