Looking for: Pink Paperdolls Afghan Pattern

MyGirlFriday

Question

Looking for the cutest pattern~It is call Pink Paperdolls the designer is Susan Stetson~

I do have a photo of the afghan if someone needs to see it~It was published in a crochet magazine I believe~

Thanks in Advance for the help!

mgf~ :frog

I'm not sure if these are the same ones you are requesting, but there are 3 patterns on Ebay currently called "Paper Dolls Afghan" They are all the same pattern and the original pattern came from a Crochet World magazine from April 2005. Have a look at the auctions here: Paper Dolls Afghan Patterns Hope this is the one you are looking for. Sorry, I can't be of more help.

See this post as this pattern has already been requested in the past week. I had found 3 auctions on Ebay for Paperdoll Afghan. It's also in the April 2005 issue of Crochet World.

For those (like me) who want to know where the pattern is, it's in a Leisure Arts book called "A Year of Afghans: Book 4". Made this discovery on another forum.

OMG! I think that is the cutest thing ever... :manyheart I have a new cousin (4 months old girl) and I would love to make that for her. I would love to have the pattern. If somebody has it... please, let me know. Thanks!

Archived