LavenderBear929 says...

Donna

LavenderBear929 wrote:

:wave Hello! I'm a newbie here and am from Michigan! I have been crocheting since I was 14 years old and was taught by my Mom. I learned chain on my finger and pencil first. And then she gave me my first crochet hook and her leftover yarn to get going! I still have the granny square that I made first and often show that to newbies that I teach, encouraging them to hang onto their first crochet piece too! I've taught all three of our daughters how to crochet. And I have a new kitty who I imagine will want to learn too! LOL! Looking forward to "meeting" all of you! :hug2 from Michigan! ~Suzanne~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LavenderBear929

:)h Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, THANKS for all the warm welcomes!! I've already signed up for the Winter Exchange :brrr and am looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Hugs and prayers,

Suzanne

hi suzanne, welcome to the forum. so glad that you joined us:)h , if you teach your kitty how to crochet, you have to share the method used:bad i think my kitties are much better at :frog the stuff that i make than learning how to make it:lol what part of michigan are you in. my hubby has family in monroe. thats near detroit. hope to hear from you often. vicki:D

Archived