eurolyons

My very first ever own designed Sheep!!!!

You all are so awesome...thank you so much...

Shelle...your replica Maggie is great...I showed her to my husband...he thought it was wonderful...

Thank you DesertCrocheter!!!!

I just can't wait to hear when you have a pattern on paper... * Subscribes to this thread* I am very interested in the skill level of the sheep too. I love his name :) Lowen Capote "the Lionhearted" Lamb. It has a good ring to it *giggle*

that is the cutest little guy!! :cheer you did a super job !

Maryann

Lowen Behold she made a sheep. And what an adorable little fella he is. Great job !!!

:clap

Count me in on the pattern testing, I have a brand new grandson and would love to make one for him :manyheart

Your sheep is adorable! I would love to see the pattern. I recently was looking a stitch guide and saw the loop stitch. I couldn't imagine what it would be used for until now.

Tamar

Thank you, thank you...I swear the idea for this little guy hit me like a ton of bricks...I mean we had come home on Sunday and I was laying down for a nap and when I woke it, bam...the sheep was in my head...and I had a fair idea how I wanted to do it...kind of like crocheting by zen...

Well, I've heard of counting sheep while sleeping, but never that way. :D

That is adorable.

Capote?...as in Truman? Yes...I think that might work.....

In the States we have a really silly mattress commercial that has animated sort of sheep in it...reminds me of those sheep

We in Canada have those commercials too, I think they are for Sealy mattresses!

Love Lowen Capote, I want to make one too!! :1sheep bahhh

^No, those commercials are for Serta mattresses :1sheep

^No, those commercials are for Serta mattresses :1sheep

You are so right.....I was wrong, the Sealy commercials have people falling asleep as soon as they sit on the bed. The sheep are definately Serta :2sheep and with purchase of a mattress I believe you get a stuffed sheep :1sheep

Hello ladies...thank you all for the kudos...this little guy has run amok...there are now spin off projects because of him...be on the look out eventually for the "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" and the "Sheep in Wolf's Clothing..." puppets...

Did anyone see the Red Riding Hood puppet set in Hooked by Crochet's recent issue? Well I made the wolf just to get the concept...and then I completely changed techniques on how to make another wolf for the Wolf in Sheep's Clothing...

The first wolf will eventually be joined by Red and her Granny and they will go to a neice and nephew of ours back in the states...

There's a story to the Wolf in Sheep's Clothing though...when I was married before 20 years ago, on my wedding day I was pacing and flexing my hands and announcing that I needed a kitty fix...I was at my mom's place...well my mom didn't have a cat at the time, but she had a stuffed animal "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" that my sister had given her...and she offered that to me as a "blankie" and I held that thing while I got my hair done, during the car ride to the wedding site and up until I got my bouquet...we have pics...but they are back in the states...

Ironically, my ex, in many ways turned out the be the real Wolf in Sheep's Clothing...when my mom and I talked about that wedding and attention to the Wolf (the stuffed animal) my mom said, 'That was a sign we didn't get did we?"

Anyway...that's where I've been tonight, working on wolves...

Well, I've heard of counting sheep while sleeping, but never that way. :D

That is adorable.

Ain't that the truth?

How precious!!!!:manyheart

Absolutely adorable, LeAnna!! Your little sheep is so cute! I'd be interested in a pattern if you every write one up! :manyheart

Thank you...and it's on my list of things to do...I've been extremely busy (and not just with the crochet olympics...) but it is on my list of things to do...and for anyone in this thread that has expressed an interest in testing the pattern, I'm making a list of names and checking it twice and I thank you in advance...

That sheep is by far one of the cutest things I've ever seen!

Thank you Renee...I'll have to check out your blog...