New "newbie" crocheter joining the rounds!

Rapvnzle

So glad to find a wonderful place to chat with people who share my love of yarn and crochet! :yay2 I am still learning after teaching myself from numerous "Crochet for Dummies" books over the past 4 months. At this point, one major thing I'm thankful for is that.. yarn is reusable.. I tend to rip out projects a lot after finding a missed/extra stitch.. grr.. Good thing I like it!

I am also an avid :ebay Ebayer.. I usually buy...... uh too much.. ! I have collected quite a baby bootie pattern collection that include both new and vintage patterns. My plan is to sell some someday.. at this point..it will be many somedays before Im fast enough to make a profit/vs time!

On a more personal note.. I am married, and have a very busy 16 mo. old son. My husband works full-time out of the home, and I am the "mom" I'm still trying to adjust to not having to put on pantyhose and business attire in the mornings..!! Now it's ponytail time and throwing something on, just in case the UPS guy shows up.. HA!

Again.. so nice to be here and I look forward to digging thru the many links and meeting nice crochetaholics like me!

hi welcome, glad you are with us, . i hd to:rotfl after reading that you are "a mom" don't you know that is the most rewarding experiance a woman can have:bad :bad :bad :bad ya got to love the babies, now when they grow up :? :? :? :? :? , just kidding. i have 2 great kids who are 20 and 22 years old. and they and my hubby are the best things to happen to me, and the second best was joining here and making new friends, so i welcome you friend. vicki:)h :yay2

Archived