Ontario?

queen_mo

I'm looking to connect (emails or trading yarns and patterns) with crocheters in Ontario, specifically the Peterborough area.

Would also love to start a crochet club (i.e. stitch n' bitch)?

PM me.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
I'm in Toronto! There is a group down here called the Toronto Hookups. :waving

Hi!

I'm in Toronto, too - though I'm so new here I hardly know where I am :think , except when I do crochet - that's why I joined. At the moment, I am looking for a good shop where they sell thread and some equipment - could you give me some tips for shopping in Toronto? ANd could you tell me about the Toronto Hookups? (I know this thread is old, but all jokes are new to a baby... :lol ) Thanks a lot!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in Welland and have pretty much given up finding more of us. i keep trying to get a group together.

i have even accosted someone on the street and asked if she crocheted - i just knew she did and she did. She didn't agree to a crochet group though...hm wonder why that was :loco

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I live near Mary Maxim and I love the first Tuesday of the month where customers 50 years old and over get 20% off everything in the store. I also shop for yarn at Len's Mill Store and Michaels. I'm on an e-mail list and am notified when Michaels has sales.

Im in Hamilton and love going to Mary Maxims in Paris. Thanks for the heads up on the 20% off on 1st tuesdays :c9 .... Darski I may be moving to the welland area in the spring so who knows maybe we can start our own little club :lol

Archived