New Here

tamirive

Hello as you already know I am new here. I stumbled upon this site accidentally while I'm supposed to be working!

My name is Tami I live in NJ and I am 29 yrs old. I learned to crochet from my Grandma when I was little. I usually work with yarn making afgans scarves and the oh so popular ponchos (What will I do with myself when they go out of style?) I have recently decided to pick up teeny tiny hooks and thread to honor my Grandma who is a "doily master"! I've started with snowflakes to put in my christmas cards this year. I look forward to getting better and tackling more complicated patterns.

I also look forward to this board and learning from other crocheters.

Thanks for reading!

hi welcome to our little family of crocheters:)h we are so glad that you joined us. hope to hear from you often.:)) i am also making snowflakes, in fact just finished a couple. do you make yours sparkle after you stiffen them? i do. i reapply more stiffener, and then sprinkle really fine glitter on them(the white kind) makes them sooooooooo pretty and shiny:D! . take care. again welcome:wave vicki:bounce

Archived