Cro Tat Published Book

ferosah

Hello everyone, I just thought I'd share my good news with all of you. I recently got a book published with Annie's Attic:

"Learn to Cro Tat" the new and improved way. You can see a picture of the book cover and a little write up on the contents of the book. See my signature line for link to my website. Thank you and have a nice day

Ferosa

Hi Liz,

Thank you for the congrats, I have been blessed with a wonderful talent and it's exciting and fun to be able to create and know that it well accepted by my peers. Thank you for writing, I appreciate hearing from you.

Ferosa

Hi Kathy,

Thanks for the congrats, To date I think this book is my best work, I am very proud to have it published. It's the first time I have attempted to give visual instruction on learning a technique.

I just went to your website and was blown away by your beautiful beaded purses. Girlfriend you rock. I have never seen work such as yours. I love them all. I love working with beads myself and can appreciate all the hard work you've done. All of them are masterpieces. Keep up the great works my dear.

Ferosa

Hi Ferosah, congratulations on such a wonderful accomplishment!!! I have not been interested in cro-tat before, but seeing your book has definitely piqued my interest. I going to have to check that out. :manyheart

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for the congrats and the interest in Cro Tat. Indeed it's quite an accomplishment for me and I hope that others will get the opportunity to learn this technique with ease using my visual lessons. I would advise you to take the offer that Annie's Attic has right now. You're getting 4 hooks and the "How to" booklet for $19.95 which is 20% off the retail price. I believe you get free shipping on your order also for the USA and Canada. I'm always here to help anyone if they encounter problems with the instructions. Have a nice day.

Ferosa

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations to you

I have some of the Cro Tat booklets from Annies Attic from several years ago and still haven't gotten around to learn to Cro Tat even bought the hooks. You know how us crochetaholics are lol

I will have to check out Annies Attic site and see what you have new there.

Good for you ... congratulations

:cheer

Hi Darlene,

Thanks for the congrats, I really appreciate hearing from you. This new and Improved cro tat book was done because of the numerous request I had for help in learning the technique. If you want to learn Cro Tat then this is the book to have. There are visual lessons for the basics plus a lot of advanced stitches too. I hope you will one day try it, I'm always around to help anyone who has problems learning the technique.

Ferosa

Hello everyone, I just thought I'd share my good news with all of you. I recently got a book published with Annie's Attic:

"Learn to Cro Tat" the new and improved way. You can see a picture of the book cover and a little write up on the contents of the book. See my signature line for link to my website. Thank you and have a nice day

Ferosa

:yayCongratulations!!! I saw this book the other day and put it on my mental to buy list (along with a cro-tat hook of course) and now I see that one of my C'ville 'friends' was the author - how cool is that? Congratulations!! :yay

Hi Cupcake,

Cro Tat is a combination of crochet and needle tatting using a crochet hook especially designed to facilitate the making of the needle tatting stitches. Thank you for the compliment my dear, If you ever travel to the caribbean and visit Trinidad you can always look me up :) Enjoy your weekend.

Ferosa

Hi Kimberly,

Thanks for the congrats my dear. It's a pleasure hearing from you. Right now Annie's Attic has the whole package for $19.95 as an introductory offer which is 20 % off the retail price. You're getting two yarn hooks and two thread hooks along with a 32 page how to booklet which has visual instructions for the basics and numerous advanced stitches along with 8 designs to make. There is more info at my website showing exactly what you're getting in the package. Have a great weekend.

Ferosa

Hi Kimberly,

Thanks for the congrats my dear. It's a pleasure hearing from you. Right now Annie's Attic has the whole package for $19.95 as an introductory offer which is 20 % off the retail price. You're getting two yarn hooks and two thread hooks along with a 32 page how to booklet which has visual instructions for the basics and numerous advanced stitches along with 8 designs to make. There is more info at my website showing exactly what you're getting in the package. Have a great weekend.

Ferosa

How can I turn down 20% off? :D There will be one winging its way across the ocean to me shortly! Have a great weekend yourself!!

• 3 weeks later...

Ferosah, it's so nice to rub elbows with a talented published artist such as yourself. Your work is lovely and you have accomplished what many of us only dream about. What a priviledge to be a member of this forum where all the crochet experts gather!:hug

I know you are so proud!! Congrats!!! :clap I have visited your website before and love your things!!

Hi Linda,

Thank you for the congrats, I really appreciate hearing from you. I must apologise for the late reply. It's heartwarming to hear that you like my work. Commets like yours is what keeps me motivated to continue designing. Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs

Ferosa

Hi Ferosa - I've followed you all the way here to ask how I can buy the new book and hooks! Annie's Attic won't post to Australia :(

Am I able to buy it directly from you?

Hi sail49,

Thank you for your interest in my book. I'm sorry to say that I don't sell any of my books. I contacted crochet Australia and they said that they will have the Learn to Cro Tat the new and improved way in stock in about 4 weeks time. Here's the URL for Crochet Australia

http://www.crochetaustralia.com.au

Hope this information will be helpful.

Hugs

Ferosa

Archived