Greetings From Ohio!!!!

Guest labcrazy

Guest labcrazy

Hello All!!!!

My name is Kelly. I am a 31 year old mom of two boys, Garrett - 4 and Thomas - almost 6!!!!

Life is crazy for us right now! We have been wanting to move back to Kansas, where my husband, Jason, is from, for quite a while. he got a job offer and moved back to Kansas on October 2nd. So, the boys and I are here in Ohio. Most likely until the end of school in the spring. I need to get the house painted, and replace a couple carpets. So, unless the moohlah falls into my lap, it will be a little while before I can get the house on the market!

I also work full time as an RN in an ER. My oldest son just started Kindergarten this fall, and my youngest is in Pre-K.

This mornign I started a winter hat for my youngest. I will be done later today with it. I want to make another for my oldest, but am looking for a pattern that will go a little quicker. this one is easy, but it is all single crochets, and is a little time consuming! Any idease would be greatly appreciated!!

Oh, as for my screenname, we have two labs. One black, her name is magic, and one chocolate, her name is Oakley.

I look forward to getting to know you all!

Love - Kelly:woohoo

Hi Kelly!:D

I'm glad you joined us. I know you will find that the crochet fanatics on this site are a lot of help. I look forward to seeing some of your projects, if you have the ability to post pictures.

I am also from Ohio.

Archived