2011 ~ Motifs for Charity

Crochet Crone

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you...I have made about 30 squares, but wanted to make some more before mailing them to you. Is there a certain date you need them by??

Maybe im not awake yet!! Is it just the circle you need or the next row too...Let me know and i would be happy to make some of these for you

Karen

I would love to help out with this, also I just taught my daughter how to make a granny square, this would be a great project for her, it will also teach her to help others.

• 2 weeks later...

If you're really in need of them, maybe you could talk to Jimmie Lu about being added to the charity blitz? Just a thought.

I found a really simple pattern the other day that I'm using on a baby blanket. I could make some for you if you'd like. I'll PM you.

Can I help? I just made one from the pattern from Circles of Hope. It was super easy, but where on earth do you weave the ends in? The little square/circle is so small? These I can make a lot of, while I am resting in the evening. Where shall I send my completed square/circles to?

Daisy.

I'm collecting grannies daughters (basic 1st round of a square) for a project I've started... I will be donating these to charity... just like the circles of hope project. I loved the idea! Everybody has yarn scraps... lets give them away!

thank-you! I hope you can help! Email me for more info

Just curious...what's the project and do you have a particular charity in mind?

Holly

I'm working on some afghans... or should I say lapghans... the more I get the more I will decide what to make. I've been talking with staff at a local woman's shelter. they would put them to good use. I have many Ideas! I'm just getting started so I can't give any specific info as of yet. I will post pix and more info when I am able to do so. thank-x to all those that have helped me thus far and at those considering helping I thank you in advance!

Lori

• 1 month later...

I have about half a baggie for you, I cleaned out my yarn tote the other day and set aside a bunch of scraps to use just for this. :yarn I'm hoping to get them out by next week.

thinking about doing this if u are still accepting donations.....pm me with the info if u would hun..i'm glad to see someone trying to do something with small donations.....makes it easier to get involved when u have 3 children, hubby, pets and a million unfinished chores..lol

Archived