Any East Tennessee Crocheters?

fuzzy ferret

• 2 weeks later...

I can't come visit you, but wish I could. I grew up in Signal Mtn, just outside Chattanooga. Been to Athens, but it was such a long time ago-- 40 or 45 years.

• 2 months later...
:D We shouldn't be too far apart - We just moved to Crossville from Nashville and I'm trying to get back into crochet-mode. . . .I visited your blog & was very impressed with all your completed projects. Hope you're doing well - Glenda

• 3 weeks later...
I'm just across the KY/TN border on the southeastern side... I'm about to give up on finding someone to crochet with. :(

I know. I've still not found anyone near enough to crochet with. But i'm still trying! :lol

Krystal

I've been down in the Huntsville, AL area since 1983, but before that I lived in Morristown for 9 years--middle of 3rd grade until I graduated high school!

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey there all :hi I live in Chuckey, TN.....but I'm WAAAYY north of the actual town of Chuckey.....between Fall Branch and Baileyton, if anyone knows where that is.....anyway, I would LOVE to get together and crochet with people.....I thought about doing a meet-up, but it costs money to be the "administrator" for one of those......if anyone wants to get together, as long as I don't have to work, I'm all for it!!

I live 3 miles from greene county line and 13 miles from Rogersville . Any one close.....

I'm in Newport! Just about 13 miles from the Greene county Line.....Of course I work just over in Greene county too @ UBF.

Krystal

Hey there all :hi I live in Chuckey, TN.....but I'm WAAAYY north of the actual town of Chuckey.....between Fall Branch and Baileyton, if anyone knows where that is.....anyway, I would LOVE to get together and crochet with people.....I thought about doing a meet-up, but it costs money to be the "administrator" for one of those......if anyone wants to get together, as long as I don't have to work, I'm all for it!!

I would love to meet up for a crochet session! I'm not too far from you down in Newport!

Krystal

PM me and we could talk about it!

• 1 month later...

OK!!!:clap:cheerI think I may have found a place to meet up if anyone is still interested.....It's a little coffee house in Greeneville...I thought that was a decently centralized location......anyway, I'm going to go tomorrow and have a look around and see if it's a good place to crochet and make sure the owners would be ok with having a few of us in there......I'll let everyone know for sure tomorrow.........

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm in Decatur, TN - not far from Athens, Etowah, or Cleveland! I'm from Blount County, but my husband's family is from Decatur. We just move back down this way back in September, but go back towards Blount Co. every so often to see my family. We go to Sevierville every so often, too, for Dollywood, or for our anniversary.

• 1 month later...

Want to take a road trip? Don't forget about the Yarn Swatch Party taking place at Yarn Expressions in Huntsville on Sunday, July 13.

It's going to be a lot of fun, you'll get to eat, meet me (I now you're all just super-thrilled about that! :P), and get a goodie bag with lots of yarn samples in it. Cost is $10, and you have to make reservations by Monday, July 7. Click here for all the details!

I live in middle TN...wondering if Scooby and I live close? I'm in Maury Co.

As far as the swatch party, I would go in a HEARTBEAT, but I have a baby shower I should attend. Its for a cousin, who would no doubt NEVER let me forget it if I didn't attend. :( Maybe if this shindig is a success, ya'll will have another one? *crosses fingers*

Archived