Pink Squares for friend with breast cancer

sissie44

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning everyone,

I saw Rose last night and she did not have the test done on monday cause the DR forgot it was a holiday when they made the Appointment!! now she has to wait again til this monday!! That is just so wrong!!! Lord I would go insane with this waiting!!!

please let me know if I have forgotten to send you my address

:hug everyone and have a great day,

Sissie,

Am I too late...or do you still need squares? I'd love to make one! I will keep your friend in my heart and prayers. :hug

Love,

Jennifer :hook

Sissie,

Am I too late...or do you still need squares? I'd love to make one! I will keep your friend in my heart and prayers. :hug

Love,

Jennifer :hook

No Jennifer you are not to late and thank you for helping us on this:hug

I will PM you my address

Evening everone, sorry i did not get here yesterday but I spent my day in the bed with my beloved icepack:lol

wanted to let you know that I have recieved a total of 11 squares from:

michelle

carime

Madonna

vicki

Eva

Lisa

Theresa

Thank you so much ladies the squares all look so GREAT!:clap

clocke I have didn't find your hook "dang" :devil

:hug everyone

If it's not too late to send one, I have a square done. I could mail it tomorrow.

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I had my breast cancer scare when I was 19; found out the day before my wedding. Thirty is still so young -- she's in my thoughts.:hug

If it's not too late to send one, I have a square done. I could mail it tomorrow.

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I had my breast cancer scare when I was 19; found out the day before my wedding. Thirty is still so young -- she's in my thoughts.:hug

Nope not to late! I have 13 squares so far. I pmed you my address and thank you so much for helping!! :hug

if it is not too late -- i have 1 square 12 inches and maybe 2

i am new and have never sent anything --- this would be my first time --- let me know what to do if i can still send them--they are simple granny squares in pinks ---is that ok--

thanks --cindy

if it is not too late -- i have 1 square 12 inches and maybe 2

i am new and have never sent anything --- this would be my first time --- let me know what to do if i can still send them--they are simple granny squares in pinks ---is that ok--

thanks --cindy

Thanks cindy,

I pmed you my address

good evening ladies,

well I saw rose at curves tonight and it is worse than she thought! they found lumps in both breast's! like 5 or 6 in each!! I feel so sorry for her:cry:cry:cry

she won't know what they are going to do till this monday and then she doesn't know how much longer she is going to be able to come to curves!

I have 20 squares now so I only need 5 more, Plus i am working on another one myself here!

I have recieved squares now from: (I am not sure what your names are on crochetville, all I have is your name one the address's!)

Theresa H

Clocke (crochetville name:)

Celeste? not sure I have this spelt right sorry!

If you have mailed your squares and your name isn't here let me know! This way I will know how many more squares are coming. so I will know if I have to make anymore. I want to start sewing it together this weekend so I can get it to her this next week.

Thank you ALL so much for helping me with this!!:hug:hug:hug

Mine should be there by now but Florida mail is still Pony Express. I hope you have received them and I am so sorry for Rose, my heart just aches for her. She will be in my prayers. :manyheart (LINDERKAY) aka....Linda :hug

good evening ladies,

well I saw rose at curves tonight and it is worse than she thought! they found lumps in both breast's! like 5 or 6 in each!! I feel so sorry for her:cry:cry:cry

she won't know what they are going to do till this monday and then she doesn't know how much longer she is going to be able to come to curves!

I have 20 squares now so I only need 5 more, Plus i am working on another one myself here!

I have recieved squares now from: (I am not sure what your names are on crochetville, all I have is your name one the address's!)

Theresa H

Clocke (crochetville name:)

Celeste? not sure I have this spelt right sorry!

If you have mailed your squares and your name isn't here let me know! This way I will know how many more squares are coming. so I will know if I have to make anymore. I want to start sewing it together this weekend so I can get it to her this next week.

Thank you ALL so much for helping me with this!!:hug:hug:hug

Glad to hear they arrived! I hope Rose will be alright. This is surely a very scary time for her.

A 5x5 afghan will be beautiful, and a really nice size. I did the same for my aunt last month, also diagnosed with breast cancer, and it was almost as big as my couch!:manyheart

Archived